A recently released study found that college students taking online courses did as well or better than their peers covering the same material in classroom-based courses, and the online students actually got through the material more quickly. Online education offers a convenient, self-paced alternative to classroom-based courses, and is far more engaging than correspondence courses. It is often more economical than either of these traditional options as well.
For busy professionals who need to obtain continuing education units, online education is the way to go. Anywhere you’ve got a computer and an Internet connection, you can earn contact hours. The beauty of getting your contact hours online is that you can do the work whenever you have some free time, whether it’s early in the morning, on your lunch break, or after the kids have gone to bed. You can even work toward your earning units while commuting on public transportation.
Don’t make yourself crazy trying to squeeze a face-to-face course into your already overloaded schedule or bore yourself silly with an old-fashioned correspondence course. Check out our vast array of interesting, up-to-date, topical online water treatment and distribution courses today!
The process is simple;
1. Read the course descriptions of the available courses
2. Register for access to the virtual classroom. It’s FREE
3. After following the registration instructions, select the course you are interested in
4. Pay for the course using a credit card or Paypal
5. Return to the virtual classroom and begin your course
6. Once you have met the required time limit and successfully passed the quiz you will be able to print out your certificate